Execution of technical projects
ENKI means top-quality innovative solutions and expertise based on our engineering tradition. We are not just manufacturers; we also assume responsibility for the effective operation of our equipment. As recognised partners in the manufacture of machinery, we craft model industrial facilities which even in the distant future will meet ever-changing and expanding requirements.
In our projects, we focus on the final result, which is the performance, quality and process effectiveness of the production processes we have designed. These results are achieved thanks to procedures worked out for every single stage of the process design, construction and commissioning.
Our team of designers have vast experience in technical solutions for industry. While working out innovative solutions themselves, they keep in touch with companies introducing new solutions to the market, thus continually updating their technical knowledge. Our designers are supported by the latest design tools and systematic training. The planning stage is the key to our projects. Thanks to our experience and modern IT tools, our plans are useful not only to us, but to our customers, in order to better prepare for the changes resulting from the new systems. At the planning stage, we develop not only the conceptual designs, but often the process plans, process technology assessments and initial machinery and equipment designs as well. Our production and research facilities enable ongoing verification of many of our solutions. With our excellent coordination and close cooperation with experts in various areas, we can ensure you timely and top-quality services.
Our services include:
- multi-discipline designs
- mechanical and pneumatic conveying systems
- construction of equipment assemblies, apparatus and process lines
packaging and storage systems
- dispensing, mixing and transfer systems
- steel structures and cradle platforms
- electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- dedusting, aspiration and separation systems
- nstallations in Ex explosive environments (selection, delivery and installation of anti-explosion protection: explosion venting and suppression systems, explosion cut-out and explosion-proof equipment)